Former Forestry Office Joseph, Oregon
North Coast Redwood Tract near Pt. Arena, California
160± acre Oregon Department of State Lands Timber Tract
Triple net leased industrial building
184,000±s.f. Industrial Complex
5± acre Development Site Woodburn, Oregon
8.3± acre Development Site Lacey, Washington
13± acre Condo Development Site
310± acre farm next to Fern Ridge Wildlife Refuge near Eugene, Oregon
- Portfolio liquidation of development sites with multi-family and mixed-use zoning, from 1.2± to 8± acres.
Reserve prices start at $99,500!
- Fort Bragg
- Triple net leased industrial building in Willamette Valley.
Reserve Price $1,565,000
- LENDER-OWNED 13± acre condo development site with entitlements, in Issaquah, Washington.
Offered Subject to No Minimum Bid!
- 184,000±s.f. Industrial Complex near I-5 Exit, in Salem.
Reserve Price $5,725,000
- North Coast California Redwood Timberland, with over 17.2 million board feet, near Pt. Arena, Fort Bragg and Montgomery Woods State Reserve. Tracts from 71± to 589± acres.
- Former forestry office in Joseph, Oregon with riverfront and views of Eagle Cap Wilderness.
Reserve Price $160,000
- LENDER-OWNED 4± acre residential development site in Kenmore, Washington.
Reserve Price $99,500
- 160± acre rare investment-grade alder hardwood plantation, in Lincoln County, Oregon.
Reserve Price $460,000
- LENDER-OWNED residential, commercial, industrial and income properties in Oregon and California.
Reserve Prices start at less than $50,000.
- 310± acre Coyote Creek farm next to wildlife refuge near Eugene, Oregon.
Reserve Price $775,000
- Oregon Department of State Lands timber and recreation tracts, near Rogue River Valley and central Oregon resorts. Parcels from 40± to 228± acres.
Reserve Prices start at less than $125 per acre!
- GreenGold Timberland tracts from 40± to 589± acres in Washington, Oregon and California with merch and well-stocked reproduction, some with potential cabin or homesites.
One to be sold with No Minimum Bid!
- LENDER-OWNED 130± acre former dairy with 83,000± s.f. of improvements in Bonanza, Oregon.
To be sold to highest bidder!
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES BEING ADDED
FREE COLOR CATALOG AVAILABLE MARCH 28, 2012
ORAL AUCTION MAY 12, 2012
SEALED BIDS DUE MAY 16, 2012